Friday, March 5, 2010

Kick A$$ leg workout

Ok - if you're reading this you want to see how my hubby handed me my butt on a platter today...

So before he handed me my but, he hands me this little piece of paper that says Get Lean ---- Leg Training Routine... looked harmless enough, so I thought, but trust me it was not fun...

Here it is -

A) 1-set Step machine or Incline Treadmill 5 mins at fast pace

B1,2 and 3 are done back to back 3-sets

B1 Lunge Jumps 8 per leg
B2 Squat Jumps 8
B3 Body weight squats 20
... by the 3rd set I wanted to die

C 3-sets of each - Stability Ball - heels on top of ball hip bridges (6-12), directly into ball curls (6-12), hip bridges with toes on front face of the ball (6-12) - I think this is where the cursing came in...

D Walking Barbell on DB lunges (I used no weight) 40 (20 each let)

and to finish - as if that wasn't enough - a slow distance jog. Yah, that's right - OMG - so I did about a 1/4 mile at 5.0, then had to walk it - did 4.0, but only another 1/4 mile....

Man am I tired... but I will do it again :P

1 comment:

  1. Wow.........that's why you have the body a 16 year old would envy...not to mention the wisdom and heart!

    ReplyDelete