Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coaching for Health and Fitness

How does Coaching work?

First of all a coach is not a counselor, advisor, expert consultant or therapist - a coach is more of a motivator. As a coach I will assist you in identifying and clarifying your individual goals and desires. I will enable you to create a plan and take actions to achieve your objectives. Your progress will be measured as your goals and objectives are achieved.

Session 1 - The interview …

Using a tool called the perspective circle, I will ask you 10 very specific questions on 6 areas of life – and because we are going to really focus on your health and fitness goals, we will dig into 6 subsets of the wellness area. This process can take from one and a half to two hours. I will then ask you to number each area on a scale from 1-10 (0 being completely unsatisfied and 10 being thoroughly satisfied), decide where you perceive yourself to be in each area of your life at the present time. Write the appropriate number in the appropriate area of the circle. This will conclude session 1.






Session 2 - Review of your vision statement .

From the information gathered in session 1, I will create a personal vision statement for you. A vision statement is a powerful affirmative statement about your goals, dreams and desires. This tool works to reprogram the subconscious mind and help you to really see how the life you always dreamed of can become a reality - your reality!

Session 3 - Goal Setting

Next we will look at all the areas from the perspective wheel and create an action plan to help you reach your goals in each areas. We will determine your priorities, articulate the step-by-step actions required, uncover any roadblocks, develop a plan to overcome roadblocks, and get commitment to a completion date for each action. From there will consistently review the goals set in previous coaching sessions, and accomplishments.

8 comments:

  1. It is the best whey protein powder for weight loss. whey protein india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    fitness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    coach

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will save your money on petrol and also your precious time while shopping online. Best bodybuilding supplements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for very usefull information..
    vkool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    vkool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    vkool.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the article, will share with the team

    ReplyDelete